Saturday, May 16, 2015

Last weekend I took advantage of the additional holiday (“Święto Państwowe”) on Friday so that I could spend some more time with my family.
Due to the upcoming marriage of my brother almost everything is in a mess at home. Normally I should already have been accustomed to these circumstances with regard to the marriage of my sister a few years ago. However, it is very exciting to see how many things one has to take into account when getting married. Obviously every marriage is unique because my brother’s problems are totally different from those that my sister had.
Anyway, I tried to help to organize a few things but with every move I made my brother felt uncomfortable so that I decided to study for my upcoming exams – which finally resulted impossible in this mess. But what in the first place seemed to be a totally wasted weekend finally resulted at least as a little help for my own marriage one day, which definitely will be a lot more organized than those of my siblings.

What I have learned from that organization can be put into one simple word: endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment