Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The significance of music in my life


The today’s blog is about one of my passions I have not mentioned yet. In addition, there is an uncountable number of people listening to it at home, at work or in their cars every day of the week so that it seems to be something usual. However, I would count “music” to one of my great passions.
To my mind music represents a lot more than just some sounds entering someone’s ears and causing some vibrations. Especially during the last week I have noticed the importance of music in our lives. It is music that evokes feelings of great joy or great depression as well. Rarely people think about what the lyrics of a song wants us to tell but doing so you will soon realize that it is about a lot more. I often find songs fitting perfectly with my current situation or mood. Sometimes it helps me to reflect better about the things that happened and other times it feels like a great support that makes you focus on other and more important things in your live making you feel happier.

Furthermore, music can also be seen as a kind of identification in our society and on the other hand you can easily travel with your imagination to a marvelous place you have visited just by listening to a certain track. Last week I made use of it by listening to some tracks I have listened to during my stay in Cordoba. I began to feel the sun shining on my skin and taking all the worries from me for a moment. These moments are like magic and I can just recommend to each and everybody to also make use of these magical moments. ♫♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment